Loyola University Medical Center
The Loyola University Medical Center needed a roof replacement on a sensitive section of their busy hospital medical facility.
L. Marshall Roofing and Sheet Metal was awarded a contract to replace the existing commercial roof system with a Thermoplastic single ply roof because of their expertise. Roofing projects on hospital and medical office buildings are one of the company’s areas of special focus.
The roofing and architectural sheet metal project management team coordinated with the hospital facilities department, roof consultant and roofing system manufacturers representative to prevent any disruption to daily hospital operations.
The high quality roofing installation was completed ahead of schedule, under budget, extremely safely and without any disruption to hospital operations.
- Institutional roofing
- Hospital medical facility building
- Single ply thermoplastic TPO roofing system
- Architectural sheet metal services
- Energy efficient tapered roof insulation
- Project completed ahead of schedule, safely and under budget