The average life expectancy of a commercial/industrial roof is approximately 10 years in the United States. Roofs tend to be viewed by many as "out of sight and out of mind" even though they are subjected to the most abuse of all building components. Roof replacement costs are significant. What this means is that there is an enormous potential for savings by establishing a regularly scheduled formal maintenance plan.
Our professional roof maintenance plan protects your investment and provides "peace of mind." Regular inspections prevent any minor roof problems from becoming a costly potential disaster. By listening, analyzing, recording and solving your roof maintenance issues, we can keep occupants and assets safe and control long term costs. Martrack, our unique roof asset data tracking system carefully records the roof maintenance history for future reference and analysis.
Contact Us and Establish a "Peace of Mind" Roof Maintenance Plan
L. Marshall Roofing and Sheet Metal specializes in all facets of roof care including roof replacement, new construction, roof restoration and roof asset management. Contact our company to establish a preventative roof maintenance plan. We are ready to provide you with a professional roof maintenance program tailored to meet your needs. Should you require emergency roofing assistance, we are on call 24/7.
Our preventative roof maintenance plans include many of the following items:
- Conduct semi-annual roof inspections
- Perform general roof clean up
- Clean roof drains and remove debris
- Evaluate condition of sealants at critical areas on roof
- Inspect the entire roof and evaluate trouble spots
- Perform minor general roof repairs
- Repair pitch pans and open flashings appropriately
- Prepare roof drawing
- Photograph roof problem areas
- Prepare written roof inspection report
- Make long and short term recommendations