At L. Marshall Roofing and Sheet Metal, Inc. nothing is more important than the safety of our employeesNothing!!
We do beyond the state and federal safety guidelines on each job site. The goal of our Safety Program is to realize that the best job site is one that is accident free.
Our Experience Modification Rate over the last 5 years has been between .66 and .82 which is well below the roofing industry average. We believe our company safety program is one of the best in our industry due to the commitment of our employees.
We must continue to work to eliminate the following known safety and health hazards. We all need to recognize that: Safety and Health are shared responsibilities. Everyone will take ownership in safety and support the drive for an accident free workplace.
- Our top priority is to maintain a safe and healthy work environment for every employee.
- All accidents are preventable. We will all work to that end.
- We must all identify, report and correct hazards and potential risks within our work centers.
- Every employee will be trained to perform his or her job safely. Our open door policy urges everyone at our company to notify their immediate supervisor if additional safety training is needed.
- Each employee will consistently perform duties in a manner that is safe to everyone.